Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service barred incorrectly

Joek
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My direct debit missed a device payment this month. I’ve paid this as soon as I noticed on Thursday last week to bring everything back into correct balance. This payment has cleared and nothing due (bill is not due to be billed for another 6 days). Have just noticed this evening that O2 have barred my service incorrectly. When calling the complaints speed dial it mentions needing to make a payment, and that the amount due is ‘zero’. Clearly an error on O2s system and yet I can’t speak to anyone regarding. I’ve tried the live chat but am being told it’s too busy. No-one available to speak to now. Is all I can do is to contact through in the morning? 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 24019 Posts
  • 1046 Topics
  • 3774 Solutions

@Joek First thing in the morning speak to the Payment Management Team on 0800 902 0217.

The opening times are:

Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm

Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/account-and-billing/payment-support

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 7

Joek
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Appreciate the reply. Going to log this as a complaint having issues previously. 

Message 3 of 7

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 24019 Posts
  • 1046 Topics
  • 3774 Solutions

@Joek The complaints process is here: How to Complain | Help | O2

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 7

anuchand
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have left the country And duly reported O2 customer service and discontinued My services. Now They're asking Me money by emails.  Pathetic!

Message 5 of 7

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7983 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 1653 Solutions

@anuchand So this is a separate complaint. Did you clear everything before you left? 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 6 of 7

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 9379 Posts
  • 218 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

@anuchand 

Any chance that might be your outstanding balances to your date of cancellation ? 

Message 7 of 7