cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Serious Complaint / Pathetic customer service and Lies.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have not had internet coverage at my home or work address, I am paying for a 4g tariff within my contract and it is being wasted.

I have been contacting about this issue since around the begining of december, i was told maitenence work was being carried out after 7 or more days of excuses and lies, i was given the date of the 19th of december and the issue should be resolved.

this never happened.

I was then given the date of 20th Janurary for the issue to be resolved, this never happened either.

Today i called in to speak tot he networking team, i spoke to a lady called Lian or Leean who tried to put me through to the networking team, you wanna know what i was told? "the networking team is not in the mood to speak to you, i dont know what to do"

seriously? i am in half minds to cancel the contract and get my solicitor involved at this stage, this is false advertisement as your website shows i have 4g coverage indoors and outdoors. this is my final complaint before i change network and get my solicitor involved.

O2 has gone to the dogs as there famour advertisment states.

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous

You have not said if this issue has been there from day one or if it is a recent change in signal / service
Message 11 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

It has been from the beginning as I moved jobs to this location and the problem started.

I have made a couple of formal complaints now.

Message 12 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you checked with your work? I know a few have installed Mobile blockers to stop staff accessing their phones when they should be working. (these are illegal to use but not to buy so your company might have got hold of a few)

Also what type of building is it? As a big concrete building with thick walls will dampen the signal unfortunately if either of these are the case its not 02's fault or problem.

Message 13 of 13