cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Separate contracts

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I currently have a iPhone 6s on contract through my ex partner, but recently took out a contract for an iPad Air 2 in my own name but both contracts have my phone number and email address on, when I go onto my o2 to check my data allowance it will only show my iPhone 6s as that was setup on my o2 before the iPad why or how can I see both devices linked to my number and email address? Really need this to keep a track on my iPad data 

thank you

nathan

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Log in to Myo2 and select "bring in other products" follow the instructions to link your accounts.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Log in to Myo2 and select "bring in other products" follow the instructions to link your accounts.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2