Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scammed

Gord0312
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Phoned to cancel my account , as was going to get a better tariff elsewhere. Had nearly completed this when I was told there was actually a special offer that day ( I no some coincidence) . Took the offer cause had been with 02 for a long time . Was told that my bill will show a certain amount but then there will be deductions for the first six months. Low and behold no deductions and now in a two year contract. Totally miss sold a product and still waiting to hear back from there complaints department after a month . Care about there customers, I don’t think so your just a number .

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38154 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1728 Solutions

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 8848 Posts
  • 198 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

We understand @Gord0312 that it is currently taking O2 up to eight weeks to investigate and respond to complaints. Hence, it is still early days if you submitted your formal complaint a month ago.   

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148657 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28437 Solutions

@Gord0312 

Have you checked your bolt ons for the discount?

Guide: Where is my discount or Extra Data? 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 4