cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung s6 Edge Pre - Order

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there. I have asked numerous web chat and CS guys about the delivery schedule of the S6 Edge. Some are saying it will arrive after the launch date and some say on the launch date. can anyone finally clear this up. I have preordered it on the 20th march, the first day it went up for pre order i just haven't received dispatch email

Thank you

Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions

Orders with tracking info but not yet visible on courier site are packed and ready to be collected by courier.
They will not be visible until the courier picks them up and that won't be until some time tomorrow as it's next day delivery and O2 won't send earlier than release day -1.

Message 21 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thankyou, thAt is the most helpful and logical answer I have had as of yet that I hadn't thought about! Had contacted a guru but they said there was a problem with the dispatch warehouse and UK mail blah blah.. About 3 different answers from O2! I wasn't expecting it to arrive until Friday, more curious as to why it had a tracking number and said it had been dispatched. I'm getting excited now slight_smile #phonesnob!
Message 22 of 28

Cleoriff
  • 122923 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Thankyou, thAt is the most helpful and logical answer I have had as of yet that I hadn't thought about! Had contacted a guru but they said there was a problem with the dispatch warehouse and UK mail blah blah.. About 3 different answers from O2! I wasn't expecting it to arrive until Friday, more curious as to why it had a tracking number and said it had been dispatched. I'm getting excited now slight_smile #phonesnob!

I think the delay is more than likely to be all systems on an Easter go slow....O2...Uk mail etc etc...

Hope it all works out for you and you get the phone asap...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 23 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just seen on another thread that somebody else has received a text to say their gs6 edge has been delayed until 24th April... I will cry if I get that text tomorrow!
Message 24 of 28

Cleoriff
  • 122923 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Just seen on another thread that somebody else has received a text to say their gs6 edge has been delayed until 24th April... I will cry if I get that text tomorrow!

Samsung themselves have confirmed the delay. Its on their website...so I think it is highly unlikely you will get it before then sadly wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 25 of 28

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions
Message 26 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable
Your parcel's journey

Date Time Message
09th April 2015 15:18 Booked/Awaiting Collection
09th April 2015 15:18 Collected

Woohoo..! Delivery tomorrow grin and if any of my family dare to not answer the door for it while I am at work, I will not be impressed!!!
Message 27 of 28

Cleoriff
  • 122923 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Your parcel's journey

Date Time Message
09th April 2015 15:18 Booked/Awaiting Collection
09th April 2015 15:18 Collected

Woohoo..! Delivery tomorrow grin and if any of my family dare to not answer the door for it while I am at work, I will not be impressed!!!

You better hope that someone DOES open the door to receive the phone. UK Mail have a bad reputation for clearing off without delivery. Even worse they also have been known to claim falsely that delivery was attempted...no-one in....(when folk have stayed in all day) We have seen lots of complaints on here about these issues....:smileysad:

Anyway all that aside... best of luck with it tomorrow wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 28 of 28