Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung s20

Henry
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

A few weeks ago I broke my phone and I was meant to get a brand new s20 and I called them last week for an update and they told me there wasnt any in stock atm and they were just waiting for a new s20 to arrive so they can send it to me but unfortunately they couldn't give me a timeframe on how long that might be. I was wondering does anyone know when the s20 will be back in stock, as its been 2 weeks now since ive been without a phone.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

KingAmo
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 287 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 30 Solutions
@Henry
Sorry to know this but all of us are customers and have no idea when some of the device will come in stock. Restocking is taking longer than usual too due to the covid situation. I will recommend you exercise some patience here and also keep on checking on the website for updates.
You can contact them to see if they've received any yet

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

KingAmo
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 287 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 30 Solutions
@Henry
Sorry to know this but all of us are customers and have no idea when some of the device will come in stock. Restocking is taking longer than usual too due to the covid situation. I will recommend you exercise some patience here and also keep on checking on the website for updates.
You can contact them to see if they've received any yet
Message 2 of 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122358 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Henry 

All numbers to contact O2 are in this guide (if you want to call again to check)

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 3