Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung s20 ultra not receiving texts

Brian-Dean
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Please can someone possibly offer a solution that i may have missed. Just swapped over sims to 5g as i have got a Samsung s20 ultra everything is working apart from i can't receive text messages. I've waited 24 hours as o2 suggested I've removed the sim wiped and reinserted, Ive tried manually setting up in the message centre and ive tried the swapping networks option and last I've reset the phone multiple times in the last 24 hours. Is there anything else anyone can suggest before i ring o2 again tomorrow as it is a bit of an issue for me as I'm a key worker (freight transport planner) my job is made harder by not getting texts from my drivers. Many thanks 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Brian-Dean 

Therre's a problem with O2 currently. O2 know about it and are working on a fix.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 6

Brian-Dean
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for the assistance wish O2 would have told me this when i spoke to them earlier today i could have put another system in place. 

Message 4 of 6

Chrissyr86
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Why cant this just be stressed by 02... spent over an hour on the phone going around in circles.. I cant recieve texts either.. its a new SIM card and they say "it can take 24 hours for the sim to work".. i can recieve calls and send texts and calls .... hope this is resolved very soon!
Message 5 of 6

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions