Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy s21 ultra 5g

SamsungUser
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

I pre ordered the s21 ultra 512gb 5 days ago and it was in stock.I checked yesterday and it said it was delayed a week,then checked just now and it has now been delayed by  3 weeks!

Will I get mine on launch date bearing in mind it stated it was in stock when I ordered mine?

TIA

Message 1 of 10
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144080 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@SamsungUser 

Unless all pre-orders were fulfilled when you ordered, you should get your dispatch email on the 28th for delivery on the 29th.

You won't hear anything until then.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23038 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3668 Solutions

@SamsungUser O2 doesn't operate a live stock reporting system. It was probably out of stock before you even placed your order. Your chances of getting the phone on the date you thought you were going to get it are slim and none. Customer service numbers are here: Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 10

MI5
  • 144080 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@SamsungUser 

Unless all pre-orders were fulfilled when you ordered, you should get your dispatch email on the 28th for delivery on the 29th.

You won't hear anything until then.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 3 of 10

SamsungUser
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks so much for taking the time to reply,very much appreciated 😀 

Stay safe

Message 4 of 10

MI5
  • 144080 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
You're welcome and good luck.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 10

JamieRidler
  • 14 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Just got an email telling me my S21 Ultra won't be shipped till the 5th! I ordered mine the moment it went live on their store, no idea if O2 operate any sort of prioritising system based on time of ordering or what but I'm really *bleep* off now.
Message 6 of 10

Jamiefrom1980
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I'm in the same boat....got a text yesterday delivery issues and will be dispatched 5th Feb. Hhhhhmmmmm. I wonder if other suppliers have shipping issues 🤔
Message 7 of 10

DecTaylor
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I got an email this morning saying my 128gb is out of stock and will be shipped when they get it from their supplier... on the website if you go to buy it, it’s showing as in stock available for next day delivery? Confused.
Message 8 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122767 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@DecTaylor 

Pay no attention to the shop pages. We have tried for ages to get O2 to implement a LIVE stock system  and they appear to find that far too difficult.. Yet places like Currys, Amazon, et al ...have no problems doing it.

Over the years I have spent on this forum, I would never buy before I checked with an advisor that the device was actually in stock!.  Annoying really

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 10

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions
This would be my ultimate choice out of the range of S21 handsets. 256GB seems to be prevalent model you can get easier althiough I did find a sim-free 512GB in stock at John Lewis. To be fair, the 256GB model is good enough for casual purposes.

Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Message 10 of 10