Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung ear buds

Base1976
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Where is my code for my ear buds that I was promised when i took an s23 ultra out on contract in september 23. 6 months later numerous phone calls being told id recieve the code with in 5 days and told complaints have been escalated and still no further forward 6 months later.

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Base1976
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hi all this has been resolved thanks to the legend himself @Dave-O2 went threw a few questions with him to clear security and a few days later he managed to get me my code cant thank him enough. Looking forward to being able to listen to music on the go. Thanks again @Dave-O2 

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36478 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1621 Solutions

Find your offer in this list, and follow the instructions for the relevant one carefully, @Base1976 - Guide: Gift with Purchase  

Good luck!

Message 2 of 8

Base1976
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hi all this has been resolved thanks to the legend himself @Dave-O2 went threw a few questions with him to clear security and a few days later he managed to get me my code cant thank him enough. Looking forward to being able to listen to music on the go. Thanks again @Dave-O2 

Message 3 of 8

TRfish23
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi. I’ve seen a number of these messages which match my experience of trying to get my promised Galaxy Pro 2 Buds for £1. This has been going on since November and it feels like O2 are just trying to wear me down, until I give up. I don’t know if @dave-02 is the man to contact, and I’m reluctant to bother him, but he seems to be the only person who has had any success. How is this issue still unresolved for so many people ?

Message 4 of 8

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36478 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1621 Solutions

@TRfish23 wrote:

Hi. I’ve seen a number of these messages which match my experience of trying to get my promised Galaxy Pro 2 Buds for £1. This has been going on since November and it feels like O2 are just trying to wear me down, until I give up. I don’t know if @dave-02 is the man to contact, and I’m reluctant to bother him, but he seems to be the only person who has had any success. How is this issue still unresolved for so many people ?

Your tag above has not got the right Dave - but find your offer in this list, and follow the instructions for that offer carefully, @TRfish23 - Guide: Gift with Purchase  

Good luck! 

Message 5 of 8

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Dave-O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 690 Posts
  • 42 Topics
  • 20 Solutions

@TRfish23 I've got your PM and I'll be back in touch as soon as possible 👍

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram

Message 7 of 8

TRfish23
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

After Dave’s intervention the code was supplied and the buds have been ordered and received. Thanks to all in the community for helping out. Much appreciated!

Message 8 of 8