Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Watch3 4G

fudgy31
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I bought the Samsung Watch3 4G from my local o2 store and was assured my main number would ring on my watch should I run out of battery power or leave my phone at home.  It only rings when I have the phone on my person.  Am I doing something wrong?  I have an eSim plan in the watch from o2 as well.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144336 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@fudgy31 

I'd say the watch plan wasn't connected to your account properly.

You need to go back to the store to check if it's set up.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Welcome to our community @fudgy31 ! Sorry to hear you were having issues with your watch connection. It would be great to hear how it goes at the store as advised above and if you managed to get this sorted.

Message 3 of 4

fudgy31
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Our Internet at work went down yesterday at 12pm and I lost my Salesforce access and also my VOIP Phones didnt work.

Went into o2 store and all they could do was get the watch3 to ring when you call the watch number.  If the phone is close to my mobile then ringing my phone will ring ther watch as well.  The issue is when im away from my phone,  the watch disconnects from the phones bluetooth and no calls come through to the watch at all.

Whats the point of having a Cellular version of this watch when it dont work like it should?

Im perplexed and feeling sorry I may have to return it back to O2 Store on Saturday.  Im not going to pay for the additional monthly contract when i cannot use it at all.

Message 4 of 4