Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S20 ultra

AdelevdL
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Anyone any clue when we might have some word on when the ultras will be delivered? Feel totally in the dark
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143411 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@AdelevdL 

We are hearing of delays but no one here can know when you will receive your specific order.

The best you can do is call customer service Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 9

AdelevdL
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Tried that on my app. Got told there was no record of my order even though I have a reference number and have paid a deposit and when they transferred me to have it investigated the app kicked me out 🤦🏼‍♀️
Message 3 of 9

MI5
  • 143411 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Like I said, it's best to call.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 9

AdelevdL
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Calling didn't help as the woman told me the factory is in China so they won't be getting any deliveries.

Samsung's factory is in South Korea 🙄
Message 5 of 9

MI5
  • 143411 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@AdelevdL 

Phones assembled in South Korea but many parts bought from China to build them.

Patience is required unfortunately wink

Currently using:
Message 6 of 9

Chrissouth85
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I've got a S20 ultra pre-ordered through the o2 store in Silverburn shopping centre.

Was going to do this as there is an offer of an extra £100 when trading in/upgrading to S20 device. But now with all o2 stores closed due to Covid-19, I'm worrying I won't manage to buy the s20 as the offer will have finished.

Yes I know there are people in a much worse position... but I need something to look forward to after all of this...

Does anyone think it's possible o2 will extend the offer due to the current circumstances
Message 7 of 9

MI5
  • 143411 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
We've not heard anything but it would be nice if they did.

Currently using:
Message 8 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Everyone is putting a pause or break on certain utilities so it would be great if O2 could do the same.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 9