cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Repair

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi yesterday I had to send my samsung galaxy s7 off for repair as the battery had swollen to twice its size and the back had started to come away on the volume side and there was a centimetre gap and it wouldn't hold charge even after being on charge for 12 hours.

I cannot track my repair as it says the repair number is invalid, I was just wondering if anyone knows how long it will take to be repaired and returned to store.  The girl in the shop said it could take upto 3 weeks I'm hoping this isn't the case as I'm paying for a service I'm not recieving.

Thanks in advance

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff If I was a new customer I could collect the same phone today from my local 02 store.  I'm the most impatient person ever, can you tell

Message 21 of 24

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@Cleoriff If I was a new customer I could collect the same phone today from my local 02 store.  I'm the most impatient person ever, can you tell

I know and I can understand your impatience. I would be the same. That's store stock though and no-one will give you one of those as a replacement. It's more than likely you will be getting a refurbished model to replace yours. ..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 22 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
It’ll be a like for like refurb or a model with similar specifications to your current phone
Message 23 of 24

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Happy New Year @Anonymous! Just wanted to check if everything turned out ok in the end with the replacement phone? slight_smile 

Message 24 of 24