Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro 3 Discount Voucher still not received

Diabolynch
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Having purchased a Galaxy Z Fold 6 at the time of release - I was eligible for a discount voucher to obtain Galaxy Buds Pro 3 for £20. This was meant to be sent to customers in the form of an SMS after 30 days from purchase date. Still no SMS.

Despite numerous MYO2 app conversations with customer services, and telephone calls.......still no voucher code.

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 9131 Posts
  • 209 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

You need to persevere with Customer Service @UnhingedLegion. You will appreciate that this is a customer to customer community and, as such, we cannot access customer accounts or offer other direct help. 

If you lose patience with Customer Service, your next step will be to submit a formal complaint :-

How to Complain | Help | O2

https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Customer+Complaints+code+250523.pdf (o2.co.uk)

https://www.o2.co.uk/documents/456036/4246828/Customer+Complaints+code+250523.pdf

However, it is currently taking O2 up to eight weeks to investigate and respond to complaints, and during that period, you might find that other O2 teams will be unwilling or unable to engage with you. Hence, I suggest that you should regard the formal complaint route as a last resort. 👍 

Message 21 of 22

UnhingedLegion
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Saying that I need to persevere is suggesting that I need to chase them. I won’t be speaking to customer services again. Waste of my valuable time and my patience on this has been exacerbated. Paying for a product and service, I shouldn’t have to persevere. I also know that customer accounts cannot be accessed here. I never asked for it to be. I was just reiterating the frustration of the situation. Not really that I haven’t received the item anymore, more that there is no resolution, just being advised a promise that is always broken because they either have no idea what’s going on, don’t care, won’t say, or all of the above. My problem with customer service is never being kept in the loop and never advised correctly. I have now made a complaint and I doubt even then I’ll hear anything. Service is nonexistent and advice is obtuse. Customer services wasn’t unable or unwilling to engage with me via social media platforms due to a complaint as you may suggest. As no complaint was made at that point. I assume this is a community page to vent and describe issues that have lead to frustration and poor service in this case relating to this thread? I came to this conclusion based on everyone else’s experiences described. I don’t appreciate some of the subtle suggestions that I should persevere the non existent customer service and zero information being provided via O2 directly on 202, or via all other outlets. I won’t be posting here again as it’s a waste of energy. Good for some guidance, however your direct responses to me are irrelevant and annoying. Stating the obvious just infuriates the situation even more.

Message 22 of 22