Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro 3 Discount Voucher still not received

Diabolynch
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Having purchased a Galaxy Z Fold 6 at the time of release - I was eligible for a discount voucher to obtain Galaxy Buds Pro 3 for £20. This was meant to be sent to customers in the form of an SMS after 30 days from purchase date. Still no SMS.

Despite numerous MYO2 app conversations with customer services, and telephone calls.......still no voucher code.

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149128 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28467 Solutions

@Diabolynch 

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 on Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG) , they should be able to help you with this
Thanks

Guide: Gift with Purchase  

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 22

Robin0113
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Same, three conversations on webchat, two on the phone and 1 complaint later and still no code!

Message 3 of 22

frankiebl
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Same, two calls to customer service, way over 30 days so I should have got it. O2 (and Virgin) are very poor keeping promises on anything you don't get immediately. 

Message 4 of 22

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12607 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1153 Solutions

Webchat are less use than a chocolate tea-pot, so avoid them unless you have no other choice @Robin0113 

The guide we have ( Guide: Gift with Purchase  ) says to use social media if you are having any issues.

Use the links in the guide or above.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 5 of 22

Maximu5DM
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I was told via webchat on the 21st they would raise it with the team and sort within 5 days. Guess what? Nothing!

So got back on webchat again today and the guy sent out the code whilst we were still in chat. 

Just try again 

Message 6 of 22

VS2
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

In the same boat. Ordered the fold 6 on release date 10/7. Been chasing for a code since 13/8. Each time I get told to wait 5 days and then after 5 day still nothing. They did eventually give me a code but it didn't work. Then when asked recently they said they can't honor it and will give me the value of the buds as a credit against my bill but the value was for 69.99 LOL. What planet are o2 customer services on?!?! I then pressed on telling them I want the value of what was offered £199 to which they said they will give me a refund of 199 if they can't get me a code by 4/9. Absolutely joke. Will find out tomorrow as yet another 5 days will be up! 

Message 7 of 22

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 9131 Posts
  • 209 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

Did you @VS2 try copy and pasting the code that did not work ? 

One or two reports on this forum have suggested that issues can arise when a numeric zero or a lower case or upper case "O" are involved. Similarly, a number "1", a lower case "l" and an upper case "I" can cause confusion.     

Message 8 of 22

VS2
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Oxonian yes I copied and pasted and also self populated the code but it didn't work. The 5th day of the 5 days I was told to wait again was up today, guess what, still no code. Gave customer services a shout and was told to wait another 5 days! So that'll be a total of 25 days after the initial 30 day period. Lovely!

Message 9 of 22

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 9131 Posts
  • 209 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

Have you @VS2 tried to pursue this via the O2 social media team ? They are based in the UK and have a good reputation for solving problems.

If you haven't, I suggest that you try them ; contact details provided by @MI5 in the first reply above.  

Message 10 of 22