cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sad Day

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well its sad depending on who you are.  After over 5 years with O2, I am leaving it all behind and have joined a rival.

Its a mixture of feelings, on one hand I am pleased I am getting an amazing deal, but on the other I was a loyal customer.  Now the prospect of saving myself some money each month prompted the change, that and the fact I felt my local O2 store could not have cared less if I stayed or went.

Thank you everyone who helped me earlier this year if anyone remembers the windows debate I was in, some may be pleased to know I moved to android.

Who knows I may be back in 24 months 🙂

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Best of luck @Anonymous Nowadays you have to go with the network that suits you and gives you the best deal....:smileywink:

Edited to add....glad you moved to Android and hope you enjoy the phone wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 11

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Good luck with your new network, pop back and let us know how you get on. slight_smile

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 3 of 11

jonsie
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Hey @Anonymous we all have to do what's right for ourself. I moved one account to another provider and I will be leaving o2 altogether soon.

Message 4 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
I don't intend to go too far away, a forum is a forum after all and it would seem the new community does not have many members there to reply.

It was mentioned that Lollipop is a good OS and despite my disbelief I have to say I am impressed. I only have an S5 (could not afford or justify an S6) but it is much smoother than I remember.

@Cleoriff, yes you do and I could not argue with a saving of £5 per month per phone.
Message 5 of 11

jonsie
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

The android o's has moved on so much over the last couple of years. Glad you are enjoying the experience. 

Message 6 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
I worked it out I have not been on android for over 3 years, so my last experience was ICS on the Xperia Arc. I missed Jelly Bean, Kit Kat and the updates inbetween. No wonder its changed for the better
Message 7 of 11

jonsie
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 8 of 11

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

Wave

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 9 of 11

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey @Anonymous sad to see you go! 😞 Do pop by sometimes to say hi and how you're doing! Glad to hear you're enjoying your new phone! slight_smile

Message 10 of 11