cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STILL NO SERVICE

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have had 'no service' or no bars of signal from around 5/6pm this evening, does anyone know how this problem could be solved?
Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

Cleoriff
  • 122924 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

no service at all since 6pm...in london

Two of my friends in London are back on. It is number related....Affects some and not others...keep checking the status

http://status.o2.co.uk/

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks. I hope so
Message 12 of 23

poacher
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

In Kent and no signal for well over 6 hours now. Feeling a bit peed off.  I could not contact my disabled, luckily she was with he's sister who uses another network and I used a phone box.  When is my signal returning???????

Message 13 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am in Neath Port Talbot nroff Swansea. Where are you?
Message 14 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I hadn't noticed my O2 phone  signal was off until my friend phoned my house phone at 7pm,so I'm not sure when my phone lost the signal,but it came back on/went back off twice after that.It came back on properly at about 9pm,but my friend,who only lives a couple of streets away,her 02 phone signal hasn't come back on,but her mam's has(in the same house,how?!).We live in Sunderland.

Message 15 of 23

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144338 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27669 Solutions
It's only effecting some numbers.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 16 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's been far too long 7yrs and still waiting not fair when we pay line rental for the service. 

Message 17 of 23

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144338 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27669 Solutions
7 yrs without a signal ???
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 18 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

6 hours and still disconnected! Not good! I live in Manchester and this is really rubbish!

Message 19 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have spokjen too O2 about an hour ago on live chat and was told there is main works going on and it will be off line and no signal for the next 2 3 hours i asked why we as customors where not told about this up and comming planed work on the nestwork to be told too sign up to it on the website so i would then be told when the workswhere planed ahead of them...

Asked about comperstaion for the loss of service to be told to contact them once it was up and running again as that perosn could not comment on what or if i would get anything at all...

I say everyone put a complaint in and if we all ask for sum money back off our bills/free cridit i am sure they will soon get it though their thick heads it will be cheaper to pre warn everyone of these works...

Message 20 of 23