Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Anonymous

SORRY! HTTP request was interupted by the host!

ah forget the phone have vodka instead after the month ive had, i cant even be bothered to keep asking to get it sorted, and the error 503 message i am getting, its happening on every thing i try and search for on the 02 active page it will not let me search for anything at all but i guess that will be my phones fault!
Anonymous

I'll have vodka as well!!! But I still want an Iphone... I dont need one really, just a new toy to play with!! Those error messages are really annoying me now and happening more and more often. :robotmad:
Anonymous

just keep switching it off and back on, i cut my finger yesterday so i switched my phone off and back on it didnt help my finger is still cut, a bit like my o2 internet still isnt working properly
Anonymous

I get this all time time, normally on sites I particuarly need to visit now (well, it always feels like that!)

I have to say my local newspaper must have done something terrible to earn the wrath of O2 becuase I have never once managed to access it, I keep just getting the "Sorry" message.

The last time I checked it looked pretty clean! Smiley Wink
Anonymous

samsung g600

I have excaly the same problems as u caroline....word for word....u took the words right out of my mouth

SORT IT OUT O2....PPL ARE ALWAYS COMPLAININ ....U SOON TAKE OUR CASH BUT NEVER FIX THE PROBLEMS THAT WE HAVE
Anonymous

Re: SORRY! HTTP request was interupted by the host!

Im currently experiencing the same problem. I have HTC desire on contract but I have found the reason for this error
The "host" is not the site you are visiting but rather the new traffic / marketing server that o2 are using. Basically, everything you do on the mobile web is now being monitored and information is being collected by a company called Bango.
The guise is that it's just a content verification server but if you look up the company you'll see they collect your information for marketing purposes.
I was thoroughly **** off about it and called o2. They confirmed this and I've asked them to stop all my data being collected. The process takes 28 days. I'm sure there must be some law against this... look it up
Anonymous

I'm using the Nokia N8 and I get the same, a blank white screen with just the words "Sorry, HTTP request was interrupted by the host!"
Its quite annoying, sometimes taking quite a few refreshes to actually get to the page you wanted. And thats if it works at all.
I'm on Pay and go with o2, when the active settings arrived they were useless, I had to go to a gprs setting website to put them in manually.
O2 were very unhelpful when I called about the problem, you'd think they would have a technical team that were...technical? :womanindifferent:
plus I'm sure the 3G is quite slow on O2, with Vodafone I used to be able to stream live video from the bbc mobile page, on o2 it just doesn't work. Smiley Sad
I will call them again now I have read chrisoctanes post.
Anonymous

So O2 are doing a "Phorm" on us and getting away with it?
Anonymous

Has anyone heard anymore about this?
I've been getting this a lot on my HTC desire / contract.