Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner

SIM ordered & not received yet

I ordered a replacement SIM last Thursday & haven't received it yet, that's 5 days without a phone, it's a nightmare, jobs lost let alone contacts can't reach me.

Highlighted
Level 68: Extraordinaire

Re: SIM ordered & not received yet

@Jamrock If you have an O2 store nearby you can go in and they will give you a replacement sim and set it all up for you. Just make sure you have your account details and identification with you.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Highlighted
Topics: 574
Solutions: 3,895

It would have been sent out Friday or Saturday by Royal Mail. Don't forget the weekend so this will be the second working day. It will arrive today or tomorrow.

Highlighted

Thank you for your reply, unfortunately am on a job until Thursday & can't go to O2 store 40 mins away Smiley Sad Great idea though! If it doesn't show up by then I'll do that Smiley Happy Thanks again
Highlighted

Thank you for your reply, I'm probably too optimistic I was hoping for Saturday or today (Monday) Fingers crossed for tomorrow! Thanks again
Highlighted
Level 18: Posting pro

And it would have got sent 2nd class aswel go into an o2 store and they'll sort you
Highlighted
Topics: 747

[ Edited ]

@Jamrock

If you haven't received it by today then you need to ring customer services and they will put a block on it as it appears to be lost in transit. You can then ask for another one to be sent out as a matter of urgency

https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Or go instore (although I realise you can't do that till Thursday)...

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Highlighted

Really not ok to send a SIM second class. Thank you for your message, I'm popping home from my local job after lunch to see if it's arrived today. Fingers crossed!

Highlighted

What a great bunch you all are here! If my sim had arrived the next day I'd never have known how British you all are! Every cloud has a silver lining. O2 need to look after their great customers! I will take your advice for sure if my sim doesn't show today, many thanks!
Highlighted

Hahaha spell checker changed brilliant to British!! Oh well we are all in Britain!