Did you mean: 

SIM Only Cancel Contract

SJBB
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello,

I tried paying my contract phone device plan off so I could get a new SIM Only plan however I was unable to get through to o2 customer services due to the whole COVID-19 situation.

I have instead brought a SIM Only plan online and was able to pay the rest of my device plan off but I have found a better deal elsewhere. 

I want to try and cancel my SIM Only plan as part of my 14 day cooling off period as I have already got another SIM Only plan on the way so need to try and get this sorted.

I am unable to reach o2 customer services to cancel my contract and I am getting worried as I want to get this sorted.

If I get my PUK code and enter this into my new Sim with my new network will this cancel my contract with o2 as part of my 14 day cooling off period please?

Thank you.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143445 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
My concern is now that the contract has been cancelled, a PAC will be difficult to obtain, unless the adviser moved the account back to the previous one.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 12