Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM Not Provisioned

Leprechaun
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
I have just renewed my contract (SIMO) and during the call it disconnected. The signal has completely gone on on Settings / General / About under Network it says Not Available. When you click on that it says SIM not provisioned.

It’s an iPhone XS

I’ve called and they say all is fine and that the SIM numbers match.

I’ve rebooted several times removed and reinserted the card. All with no results.

Any ideas are really appreciated.
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Leprechaun
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Update - after 6 calls to O2 and a trip in store, a new SIM was required. That took 18 hours to take effect so a combination of talking to the Network Services guru team and going in store and speaking to one of their gurus solves this one.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23071 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

@Leprechaun Obviously all is not fine. Check to see if there are any mast issues in your area: https://status.o2.co.uk/

Also take a look here: https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/How-can-I-sort-out-my-network-issues/ba-p/1014088

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122923 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Leprechaun 

I'm not sure who told you it was fine as it clearly isn't.

You need to call them back (or go instore). They probably need to add the iData bolt on.

All numbers here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 4

Leprechaun
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Update - after 6 calls to O2 and a trip in store, a new SIM was required. That took 18 hours to take effect so a combination of talking to the Network Services guru team and going in store and speaking to one of their gurus solves this one.
Message 4 of 4