Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Anonymous

SHAME ON YOU O2

All we are asking is to go into a new 18 month contract and pay for the iphone at the ridiculous rates rather then having to wait another 7 months at least and then go into another contract.
Anonymous

SHAME ON YOU O2

shouldn't you have thought of that when you signed into your current contract?

Wait like every other customer
(including those without an iphone - we too have to wait to upgrade)
Anonymous

SHAME ON YOU O2

All we are asking is to go into a new 18 month contract and pay for the iphone at the ridiculous rates rather then having to wait another 7 months at least and then go into another contract.

In what other part of life can you just say that you no longer want to honour a contract.

What would you do if you ran a business and supplied another company with a contract and they just said they wanted to write off the last 7 months due and start again.
Anonymous

SHAME ON YOU O2

In what other part of life can you just say that you no longer want to honour a contract.
What would you do if you ran a business and supplied another company with a contract and they just said they wanted to write off the last 7 months due and start again.

good point, go down to your nearest Arnold Clarks... buy a new car, pay for it for a few months then ask for a new one. not sure if it will work. Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Tongue
Anonymous

SHAME ON YOU O2

I am wanting to start a new contract from the beginning. If I have paid for the phone then there is nothing wrong with paying for the phone again and startng another contract from the start.
Anonymous

SHAME ON YOU O2

Most People will Finnish there present contract in january, 5 months before the next phone is due. I will probably miss this one out as i don't think the upgrade is worth the hassle and when the next one comes out get it on pay and go a saving of £25 a month after the years free wifi runs out.
Anonymous

SHAME ON YOU O2

I am wanting to start a new contract from the beginning. If I have paid for the phone then there is nothing wrong with paying for the phone again and startng another contract from the start.

but you still need to finish paying your agreement that you are on at the moment.
Anonymous

SHAME ON YOU O2

but you still need to finish paying your agreement that you are on at the moment.

But that didnt happen last year. There was a fair upgrade policy.
Anonymous

iphone upgrade cost a ripoff

I have six months left - why are O2 making customer buy out of the contract when customers are happy to sign up for another 18 or 24 months?

The download upgrade is not enough - we still miss out on video, improved photo and many other new extras

In January I will ditch O2

Very bad customer service as I am happy to sign a new contract and buy the phone again just don't want to pay to end this contract.
Anonymous

Re: iphone upgrade cost a ripoff

I have six months left - why are O2 making customer buy out of the contract when customers are happy to sign up for another 18 or 24 months?
The download upgrade is not enough - we still miss out on video, improved photo and many other new extras
In January I will ditch O2
Very bad customer service as I am happy to sign a new contract and buy the phone again just don't want to pay to end this contract.

So what happens to the 6 months of payments you have left on the contract ? Is it supposed to disappear ?