Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Anonymous

SHAME ON YOU O2

I AM OUTRAGED AT THE UPGRADE COSTS FOR THE IPHONE. TRY AND THINK ABOUT YOUR CURRENT CUSTOMERS, RATHER THEN TRYING TO GET EVERY PENNY FROM NEW CUSTOMERS.

I WILL NEVER GO WITH O2 AGAIN.
Anonymous

SHAME ON YOU O2

people tend to forget that the prices are set from apple and not o2
Anonymous

SHAME ON YOU O2

people tend to forget that the prices are set from apple and not o2

They are not set they are negotiated. With all the new revenue that is possible from MMS and teathering(This alone would help me greatly and I would gadly pay for it) I think the prices could be alot cheaper.

I am due for an upgrade in a month, I will either be looking a free handset(be it an standard 3g or a 3gs iPhone) or a drematic reduction in my tariff for me to stay with O2.

If I do not get it I shall move on, they are a business yes, but customers are not made of money, we all feel the pinch. I run a pay and go 02 sim as well as a moblile broadband stick that will move also, this is 2 monthly incomes on top of my contract that o2 will have lost.
Anonymous

SHAME ON YOU O2

The upgrade pricing was better last year and it is negotiated with Apple as At&t have MUCH better prices.
Anonymous

Re: SHAME ON YOU O2

I AM OUTRAGED AT THE UPGRADE COSTS FOR THE IPHONE. TRY AND THINK ABOUT YOUR CURRENT CUSTOMERS, RATHER THEN TRYING TO GET EVERY PENNY FROM NEW CUSTOMERS.
I WILL NEVER GO WITH O2 AGAIN.

I am outraged that you don't know where the caps lock key is on your keyboard.
Anonymous

SHAME ON YOU O2

evrybody needsd to chill! Smiley Wink

ITS A PHHHOOONNNEEE!!
Anonymous

SHAME ON YOU O2

ITS A PHHHOOONNNEEE!!

You do realise this phone holds the key to curing cancer don't you? Smiley Very Happy

Sheepdog, I agree, AT&T are not good at all. In fact, a lot of Americans are annoyed at how good we have it over here.
Anonymous

SHAME ON YOU O2

O well in that case! i want an upgrade for nothing and want to get out of my original contract for nothing! i think that’s fair i mean i am a SPECIAL iphone customer after all! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy
Anonymous

SHAME ON YOU O2

ITS A PHHHOOONNNEEE!!

It's not just a phone. It's a phone with a compass, a whole megapixel bigger camera and state of the art VGA video. Is it any surprise that everybody is frothing at the mouth like a rabid dog.
Anonymous

SHAME ON YOU O2

just do the sensible thing and get a

BLACKBERRY