Did you mean: 

SB7 Scamm and O2 contact

Scam1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi everyone,

I recieved my monthly bill and, after realised I've been charged almot 18 pounds extra, I contacted O2 customer service.

Turned is a scam from SB7 Mobile, a despicable company that none is sizing and controling, making frouds as we speak. 

The O2 customer service gave me a number for 3rd party Companie issues, 02035406597, but is not working. Anyone could help me with an email address at least?

Thank you un advance slight_smile

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22935 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions
6 REPLIES 6

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22935 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Call them and tell them you want to be removed from their database and that you didn't knowingly sign up.
Also ask for all charges to be refunded which you should get back as a post office cheque.
Customer services: customerservices@sb7mobile.com
Telephone 0330 134 0181
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 7

Scam1
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for it.

However, O2 remarked the phone call. There is any other way to contact with those people?

Message 4 of 7

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
There is an email and a free number above in my post.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 7

Scam1
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yeah!, thanks!, I was looking for it myself before I checked your post smile

I sent the complaint to them, also I created a ticket for this on this web https://ico.org.uk/your-data-matters/texts/

Still, is incredible that, between companies selling databases and malaware...you need to be extra carefull with anything popping on your phone!

Message 6 of 7

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
It needs better regulation or more networks to take the initiative to stop them like EE have done.

Currently using:
Message 7 of 7