Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 ultra availability

Steve1104
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I ordered an S21 ultra nearly 2 weeks ago it stated on the app that it was in stock and if ordered before midnight I would receive it the next day, im still waiting and when I track my order it says awaiting stock, im trying to find out how much longer I will have to wait, also this comes with ear buds and a smart tag will I still receive these as the deal ends on the 30th of September 

Message 1 of 37
36 REPLIES 36

Roblfc
Level 3: Thinker
  • 34 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Have you rang them? I ordered mine on the 14th and told me I should have it this week. 

Message 11 of 37

Redayejedi
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Good to know I'm not the only one waiting for the ultra, It said up to 3 weeks when I ordered mine on the 25th.

Message 12 of 37

Bod
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've called them many times. Everyone I spoke with said something different. In a few hours time it will be exactly 3 weeks of waiting. No time frame given as to when it will become available. 

Message 13 of 37

Rbarkley82
Level 4: Observant
  • 169 Posts
  • 26 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I ordered mine on Monday and it stated Upto 1 Week for delivery... but was in the same position for the Iphone 13 Pro Max - was upto 1 week and then it changed to 6 weeks and o2 confirmed to me that it was a min 6 weeks... hope doesnt go same way with the S21 Ultra... 

Has anyone received theirs... and what about the Buds since its going to be delivered after the 30th?

Message 14 of 37

Rbarkley82
Level 4: Observant
  • 169 Posts
  • 26 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I just rang to check on status of mine... even tho the listing for S21 Ultra still says Upto 1 Week... the advisor checked their order list and its stating 3 weeks from order.

Message 15 of 37

Bod
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Regarding the buds, the website you claim through does mention it could be done up to 60 days after purchase. I am pretty sure that's what I read. I did bring this to the attention of customer service staff over the phone and verbally they assured me we won't miss out on the deal as the purchase date is within the deal time. Personally not too comfortable with that as its not written down in black and white for me to go back to outside September. 

Message 16 of 37

Redayejedi
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I just got an email from claims regarding the buds for the s21(misses) i ordered last week, they want the date clearly shown on the order confirmation....sigh.. clicking the link to track the claim just gives me a blank page regardless of browser or isp, i'm seriously regretting doing the family upgrades now!

EDIT: Website working now, weird!

Just got off the phone with o2 after seeing upto 1 week on the store, customer services still says upto 3 weeks, the business store is upto 4 weeks. I asked customer services what happens if the phone takes that long the promotion expires and he said "we can work something out" ....well i hope it's the amount credited off the device otherwise they can stuff it....both my contracts!

Message 17 of 37

Roblfc
  • 34 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

I got told I would get my handset today or tomorrow, rang them up and they told me it could be another 3 weeks then I finally got through to someone else who pretty much said they don't even know when they will be in stock... I also contacted Samsung to ask about the 60 days from purchase thing with the buds and they told me if I didn't claim by 12th of November (as I had ordered the phone on 14th of September) I wouldnt be able to. 

So just to clear it up... An o2 advisor told me they genuinely didn't know but were "hopeful" they would have them within 3 weeks... 

Message 18 of 37

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10183 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3012 Solutions

@Roblfc 

I spoke to an Enterprise account manager at Samsung whilst discussing monitors and the new laptops, and his answers where the same as o2's and that even Samsung don't know when they will have them back in for direct sales that was at 11am this morning. 

But they have 2 variants in stock now, so a few must have trickled into there direct channel... so hopefully some will trickle through to the MNO's

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 19 of 37

Cleoriff
  • 122959 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@madasaf1sh 

I was searching the Samsung website this morning whilst dealing with another post from @Roblfc 

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly/Cancel-your-s21-ultra-orders-guys/m-p/1492865/highlight/tr... 

The one I mention in that post was definitely in stock as I spoke to the Samsung chat advisor.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 20 of 37