Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 ultra availability

Steve1104
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I ordered an S21 ultra nearly 2 weeks ago it stated on the app that it was in stock and if ordered before midnight I would receive it the next day, im still waiting and when I track my order it says awaiting stock, im trying to find out how much longer I will have to wait, also this comes with ear buds and a smart tag will I still receive these as the deal ends on the 30th of September 

Message 1 of 37
36 REPLIES 36

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122363 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Steve1104 

O2, like every other network, are experiencing shortages of stock. 

You need to call them on any number in this guide Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

They are the only people who know when they will be getting more stock.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 37

Blamelouis1
  • 18 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Same here and o2 won't tell you when you ring.

Message 3 of 37

CW1
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm the same. Been getting the runaround and stupid/confusing answers from O2 for the last 10 days.

Was told Saturday

"Your order is from old stock, which is out of stock.

We do have new stock, which is in stock, but as these are for new customers and yours is old stock yours is still out of stock"??????? 

Message 4 of 37

Blamelouis1
  • 18 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

What does that even mean ?

No mention of any of this when I upgraded it was in stock allegedly or else they took me money under false pretences.

Message 5 of 37

Roblfc
Level 3: Thinker
  • 34 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Any update? Nobody ever comes back to say if they've received their phone 

Message 6 of 37

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions

I am also waiting so will try to make a point of mentioning when  I do. Currently I am expecting my order by the second week in October at least. Direct message then and I will let you know 

Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Message 7 of 37

anticpated
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions

I was just reading between the lines at that O2 stock answer (badoom-tsch) . Basically they are saying if you are not a new customer (i.e. This is not your first contract, then you are not prority). At least that is how it seems. I will give them a while though before telephoning o2 support to find out what happens until the next device arrives. If my old contract runs over the 24 months that is.

For the record, Virginmedia is exactly the same approach to long time customers. It's all about profit people until you mention leaving them - virginmedia that is.

Message 8 of 37

Bod
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ordered the s21 ultra on the 9th of September. No sign of any stock. When ordered over the phone nothing was mentioned about it being out of stock. Customer service blames Samsung for not delivering. A little bit of heads up would have been nice before taking payment. Local stores have it in stock. Order cannot be changed to click and collect for unknown reasons. Very frustrated. 

Message 9 of 37

anticpated
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions

I ordered mine when it was out of stock. As I still have a while on my current contract. For me, the main thing at the moment is having the device paid off and only being liable for the airtime 

Message 10 of 37