Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra 512gb - Despatch Emails?

Rbarkley82
Level 4: Observant
  • 169 Posts
  • 26 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Anyone got notification that their S21 Ultra in 512gb variant has despatched? Patience isnt one of my skills and also eager to see if its DHL or DPD... if DPD I may as well expect delivery on Monday so hoping for DHL.

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

Emz89
Level 1: Joiner
  • 44 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I haven't had a dispatch email yet either. O2 told me they have no further information atm. Not holding out much hope for it arriving tomorrow..
Message 2 of 23

Rbarkley82
Level 4: Observant
  • 169 Posts
  • 26 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

All they keep telling me if 'Waiting on Launch Day' - bad communication for a communications company... I wonder did they even get the 512gb into stock. 😕

Message 3 of 23

ROB27
  • 16 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Mine says waiting for launch day and 

About your upgrade

We're sorting out your order for you. Once we're done, we'll update your tariff details and tell you your next upgrade date.

:? 
Message 4 of 23

Emz89
  • 44 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Just had this come through

We're sorry, but the delivery of your Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G is going to be delayed.

This is due to a UK-wide international shipping issue. It will now be with you by 5 Feb.

We know this will be disappointing. As an apology, we're applying a £50 credit to your account, which you'll see on your next billing cycle.

Once again, we're really sorry for this delay.
Message 5 of 23

ROB27
  • 16 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Same!! ***

Message 6 of 23

Emz89
  • 44 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I just hope we can still claim the earbuds
Message 7 of 23

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10170 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3011 Solutions

@rbarkley82 and @ROB27

Samsung UK are now delaying shipments direct from themselves till the 4th February on all of their S21 devices.

It looks like they cant either get stock out of their Asian factories due to very limited air freight or Brexit strikes again and they cant get customs clearance quick enough from their EU factories.

Looks like Samsung have dropped the ball on this one...

@Emz89  I would expect Samsung to keep this open until all pre-orders are deliveredfingers_crossed

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 8 of 23

Rbarkley82
  • 169 Posts
  • 26 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Yeah, just got a text to confirm delayed. O2 also dropped the ball on this as right up until the text message arrived they wouldnt give updates... surely they knew before today. Mobile Phones Direct dont have issues except in black 512gb
Message 9 of 23

Blakey1152
  • 39 Posts
  • 14 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I just got the same text message.

£50 credit to account and delayed til 5th February

As long as it arrives then I don't mind too much - but if it keeps getting delayed then we won't be able to get our pre-order goodies 😞

Message 10 of 23