Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 Ultra delay - what are my options?

CyberScy
Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Upgraded my phone a few days ago, S20 Ultra 128GB Black - shortly followed by an out of stock email and the discovery of the huge delays of the S20. Great. (2-3 days delivery my ***)

I can't go to any store due to lockdown, my calls to support gets rejected as soon as i'm in a hold queue. I'm £400 down (from the upfront payment) and there's no way to tell how of a wait there is. I'm not sure I can even cancel the order if I wanted to, as I upgraded through O2 refresh.

I know there are many others in the same boat and so I am addressing those who are. If you put in an order within the past few days, what conclusions have you drawn? Thank you

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions

@CyberScy 

Was it a click and collect order?

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/Store-Click-amp-Collect-Orders-Update/m-p/1309351/highlig...

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 13

jonsie
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions

You will get an email. Some have reported that they have received their phone recently deite being told of a long delay. If you want to discuss ancelling you will have to persevere with customer service.

Message 3 of 13

CyberScy
  • 12 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@MI5  No sir, delivery. Sorry I should have specified

Message 4 of 13

MI5
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions

@CyberScy 

It's just a case of waiting for an email from O2 to confirm delivery then, sorry.

Samsung are saying all orders will be fulfilled by end of April though.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 13

CyberScy
  • 12 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@MI5 Delivery confirmation email received just now, it's coming tomorrow morning. Honestly very surprised with this news, hoping you know of more people receiving their devices from today.

Message 6 of 13

jonsie
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions

As I said before, some are getting deliveries and I don't think CS even know when they have phones coming in or going out.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow @CyberScy 

Message 7 of 13

CyberScy
  • 12 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@jonsie 

Yeah, not the most ideal way to do business I'd have thought, but what do I know. Thank you! I'll update you tomorrow if anything does or doesn't ****** up slight_smile

Message 8 of 13

MI5
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions

@CyberScy wrote:

@MI5 Delivery confirmation email received just now, it's coming tomorrow morning. Honestly very surprised with this news, hoping you know of more people receiving their devices from today.

Good news @CyberScy 

Enjoy your phone slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 9 of 13

Tami
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

did you recieve your phone today?

I've been waiting for mine since the 14th lol. 

Message 10 of 13