Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 Ultra Dispatch Email

TMartin
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 19 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I know everyone has got tracking numbers etc for the phone but has anyone had an email to say its been dispatched? Or has your DPD tracking updated to say they've recieved your order?
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

JetsJones
Level 3: Thinker
  • 36 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Nothing yet mate, the chat robot on the DPD app is saying "your Parcel is due to be delivered Tuesday" but how true that is I don't know.
Message 2 of 14

BigDaddyUK
  • 148 Posts
  • 20 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Usually information for DPD delivery, it was always updated at about 1 a.m. and the second time around 3 a.m.

| Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4 5G 12/512Gb | Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro Soon |
Message 3 of 14

Dk1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I rang o2 aand they said mine was going to be delayed delivery, didn't give me a reason why! So I'll not be receiving mine any time soon
Message 4 of 14

TMartin
  • 19 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
No emails from o2 still but I've checked my dpd tracking and that shows they have the phone which is currently travelling to my local depot and will be delivered today
Message 5 of 14

BigDaddyUK
  • 148 Posts
  • 20 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My phone is 30 minutes away from our city. DPD Goole Depot. Still no Email or text from O2. slight_smile

From DPD..

Your parcel is due for delivery Today. Your 1 hour time slot is available as soon as your parcel leaves your local depot, this is usually by 11:00.

**Update

Your O2 order will be delivered today by S ,your DPD driver, between 14:13 and 15:13. Your one hour timeslot can't be changed

Mexican Wave

| Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4 5G 12/512Gb | Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro Soon |
Message 6 of 14

TMartin
  • 19 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@BigDaddyUK that is great news Mexican Wave

I've just checked my information and mine is now at the Stoke Depot. Just waiting for my hour timeslot now

Message 7 of 14

JetsJones
Level 3: Thinker
  • 36 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Just checked and mine is also at local depot too. Great to hear you guys are getting it today too 😎

Message 8 of 14

TMartin
  • 19 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just got an update on mine:

Your O2 order will be delivered today by your DPD driver, between 11:33 and 12:33. Your one hour timeslot can't be changed

Mexican Wave

Happy new phone day guys! cool

Message 9 of 14

JetsJones
  • 36 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
@TMartin nice one mate! You'll have to pop on and let us know what that camera system is like. I was very tempted with the Ultra but opted for the plus instead.
Message 10 of 14