Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 Ultra Despatch and deliveries..

MarcD
Level 1: Joiner
  • 28 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Are people still getting despatched emails and deliveries from o2?

I was told the other week deliveries are suspended until further notice but have seen people still getting despatched emails.

the phone is in stock on the website and they still offer next day delivery if you order before midnight.

I can't call them for whatever reason  .. maybe they are too busy.

theres no online chat and I've never had an email from them regarding my order so just wondering if everyone got their pre-order?

uts been well over a month since ordering.

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Stagpole
  • 7 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Sorry this link is of little use... I have used this guide to the letter but to no avail... have posted on Facebook sent Messages on Messenger and called CS... but have not been contacted or received any response.

Message 11 of 14

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Those are the only ways we know of to contact o2.
They are running on reduced staff, and with everything going on are extremely busy.
Sorry we cannot help further...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 12 of 14

mattp1986
  • 8 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I preordered my Galaxy S20 Ultra at the beginning of March and still haven't received it. I did hear they had a batch of the black models in stock before grey, I called CS to see if I could change to a black model but they said I'd have to cancel my order and go to the back of the queue again. I understand with everything going on that its gonna be difficult to supply everything on time but an email with some details or a simple update on whats happening wouldn't go a miss. I've got pals on other networks EE and Vodafone who've had theirs since launch day even though we all preordered around the same time. Im not complaining and understand that a phone delivery is a minor issue in these troubled times, but a bit of clarification would go a long way.
Message 13 of 14

JagoUK
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Just remember if you cancel and order you'll lose your free galaxy buds.
Message 14 of 14