Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 Ultra Despatch and deliveries..

MarcD
Level 1: Joiner
  • 28 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Are people still getting despatched emails and deliveries from o2?

I was told the other week deliveries are suspended until further notice but have seen people still getting despatched emails.

the phone is in stock on the website and they still offer next day delivery if you order before midnight.

I can't call them for whatever reason  .. maybe they are too busy.

theres no online chat and I've never had an email from them regarding my order so just wondering if everyone got their pre-order?

uts been well over a month since ordering.

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@MarcD I've seen a few posts amongst the deluge of all the others that some people are getting their phones delivered. O2's stock reporting isn't live, so the fact that it's saying there's stock doesn't necessarily mean there actually are any. It's probably just luck of the draw to get one delivered at the moment, and in the present circumstances there's not much you can do except be patient.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 14

CyberScy
  • 12 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@MarcD 

Here, upgraded to S20 Ultra (128GB Black) on the 28th March but had the out of stock email right after.
I thought I must be in a queue for the devices, pre orders coming first which I thought was fair.

Today received email delivery confirmation for tomorrow morning, which is a huge kick in the teeth for peeps like yourself. I have no idea what is going on. I'm sorry 😕

Message 3 of 14

Rich78
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I ordered in February and I've not had a delivery date for my upgrade.
Message 4 of 14

MarcD
  • 28 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I can't even begin to describe how angry that makes me. (Not your fault just o2)

ive tried calling them and after 2mins on the phone I get told we can't take your call at the moment.

Message 5 of 14

Danni768
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I ordered about a month ago, and had nothing but excuses from O2. Can't believe they are now sending out the new orders before they've fulfilled the month old preorders
Message 6 of 14

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
It might be @MarcD , @Rich78 and @Danni768 that the ones they have had are not the same as you ordered.
We often see when iPhones come out that some models are far more popular, and so the delay on those are much more than others.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 7 of 14

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Although O2 have never conformed to the first come first served despite what they say. We see it all the time on phones that are on back order.

Message 8 of 14

Stagpole
  • 7 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I intend to cancel my upgrade and contract as soon as I can communicate with someone

Message 9 of 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Stagpole 

Keep trying Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

How to cancel here Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 10 of 14