Did you mean: 

S20 Ultra - Delayed Delivery

Rbarkley82
Level 4: Observant
  • 169 Posts
  • 26 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi All,

I understand this is a community forum but thought I would ask anyway. When I ordered the S20 Ultra it said Upto 4 weeks delivery. Its now changed to 5 weeks. Just curious, does this mean 4 week (but now 5 weeks) or could it be earlier?

Cheers

Message 1 of 42
41 REPLIES 41

AlexH95
Level 3: Thinker
  • 73 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Honeslty it's been the biggest farce I've ever seen, Samsung themselves have stated Covid-19 has not caused delay to the handsets so for them to constantly use this excuse is bull
Message 31 of 42

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 32 of 42

mactee
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

had an email from samsung stating available from o2, checked link all s20's bar ultra available for delivery for tomorrow. ultra black 2 weeks grey 3 weeks

Message 33 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AlexH95 wrote:
Honeslty it's been the biggest farce I've ever seen, Samsung themselves have stated Covid-19 has not caused delay to the handsets so for them to constantly use this excuse is bull

But is it? the phones might be here, but say everyone is sick and no one can get them out.. then it is the cause.. (just sayin)

Message 34 of 42

AlexH95
  • 73 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Anonymous if that was the case I'd get it but sadlymits not they can guarantee the 2 weeks order on a new ultra order but apparently that seperatenstock to pre orders...not sure how. If it was store stock I'd get it but its online stock....

Message 35 of 42

cubo
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

They may have just got some more in - just had a dispatch email this morning and my tarrif has changed on the app. Pre ordered 128gb cosmic black on Feb 24th.

Message 36 of 42

mactee
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

same as on its way

Message 37 of 42

AlexH95
  • 73 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Yeah Black they have quite a few in Stock even new orders have gone out for the black but they won't let us who ordered grey change
Message 38 of 42

pp763
  • 79 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
just ordered a black one. Not got the out of stock email so fingers crossed
Message 39 of 42

Vicorderedinmar
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi

I have ordered my Samsung s20 ultra with out knowing there was a delay I feel that they should have that they are currently out of stock on there site or keep you updated every 2 or 3 days is that asking to much as I ordered it saying in a weeks time then soon as I placed the order they sent a txt saying sorry your order is taking longer than normal I'm guessing longer than a week
Message 40 of 42