Did you mean: 

S20 Ultra - Delayed Delivery

Rbarkley82
Level 4: Observant
  • 169 Posts
  • 26 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi All,

I understand this is a community forum but thought I would ask anyway. When I ordered the S20 Ultra it said Upto 4 weeks delivery. Its now changed to 5 weeks. Just curious, does this mean 4 week (but now 5 weeks) or could it be earlier?

Cheers

Message 1 of 42
41 REPLIES 41

Heko
Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Bet iv got a while to wait orderd on the 23rd 

Message 11 of 42

MissMints
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

from my understanding from trawling through the O2 forums and from chatting to customer service,
If you haven't received an email stating there will be delays, then you're likely not affected.

if you go on to your o2 account > more > my orders, you'll likely see your most recent order. Scroll down and there may be a link to DPD with a tracking number.

I say this as when I ordered, 23/03/20 for S20 Pink, it stated 'receive your handset up to 3 days before official launch'

and lo and behold, my account has an updated DPD number. Alas, no confirmation email from O2 as of yet.

I imagine it will update when orders get collected from DPD's side.

(=^x^=)

Message 12 of 42

MissMints
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Furthermore, the DPD chat bot states scheduled for delivery Tuesday. So, I'm hopeful.
Message 13 of 42

JordanFarrell
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Seems like you got lucky Missmints, i ordered on the 17th Feb, but no email detailing a delay and no update to tracking, hoping it's not too delayed
Message 14 of 42

MissMints
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Appears so. My DPD tracking has confirmed that it will be delivered today and by 11am I will be allocated a timeslot.

My one gripe is that I had to seek out this information myself, there has been 0 communication from O2 automatically with whether it's been dispatched, updated tracking info to my emails etc.

If I hadn't of found this out myself I would have missed my delivery and that would be a bummer.

I hope it all pans out well for you @JordanFarrell (❁´◡`❁)
Message 15 of 42

Rbarkley82
  • 169 Posts
  • 26 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I ordered on the 25th Feb so 2 weeks left at the latestt from tomorrow. Fingers crossed.
Message 16 of 42

Rbarkley82
  • 169 Posts
  • 26 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Totally random, mine arrived today
Message 17 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rbarkley82 wrote:
Totally random, mine arrived today

New phone day @Rbarkley82 ENJOY!

Message 18 of 42

SandroR
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Ordered mine on the 12th of Feb... and that banner saying that we would be getting it 3 days before the official release date was proper BS...
At least we could be informed about the delay. I waited 1 month... e looks like I need to wait another month. Unbelievable.
Message 19 of 42

Teejay112
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I pre ordered on the 12th also and ive had all the confirmation emails credit agreement etc i called and spoke to o2 today they couldn't or wouldnt tell me when i would recieve it i did record the call and take screenshots of the live chat one person said ill get it before friday others said they couldnt tell me one gave me the number to the stor for my collection and told me it was in store and give them a call the store would not pick up from 12pm to 6pm i recieved an email around 1pm saying Good news ? your order is on its way. But i was meant to have it 3 days early / today otherwise i wouldnt have pre ordered
Message 20 of 42