Did you mean: 

S20 Ultra - Delayed Delivery

Rbarkley82
Level 4: Observant
  • 169 Posts
  • 26 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi All,

I understand this is a community forum but thought I would ask anyway. When I ordered the S20 Ultra it said Upto 4 weeks delivery. Its now changed to 5 weeks. Just curious, does this mean 4 week (but now 5 weeks) or could it be earlier?

Cheers

Message 1 of 42
41 REPLIES 41

Daniella86
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
It's alias of rubbish I've been told now out of stock by a guru after I ordered on to 20th
Even tho I got told I'd receive it 3 days prior to launch day
Think this is a joke on my account still says processing
My friends all have there's and they ordered after I did
Message 21 of 42

Krisherscott
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I pre ordered mine on the 20th February and they said I would get it 3 days early however I still haven't received it so I'm guessing there is a delay in them, haven't had any email or tracking number as of yet
Message 22 of 42

Krisherscott
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I'm in exactly the same boat as you I pre ordered on the 20th aswell and my account still says processing
Message 23 of 42

Gary46
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
It's now the 14th of March & I'm still waiting on my s20 ultra. Anyone else having the same issue?
Message 24 of 42

Howley
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Yeah same here , ordered on the 23rd and it said 3 days before launch. On the samsung website shipping shows as the 4th april. So hopefully 02 get more handsets before then. And yeah it would be nice to know how often or if at all they have been getting handsets in or what position in the queue we are in. Bit frustrating that we were due the phone last tuesday and all we can be told is that it could be upto 4 weeks . Spoke to someone from 02 the other day and they said that customers that have to wait for their handsets will be compensated after the handset is delivered .
Message 25 of 42

AlexH95
Level 3: Thinker
  • 73 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Spoke to o2 today.

No stock this week.

Next week they don't think so but cannot confirm
Message 26 of 42

AlexH95
  • 73 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
They are now telling is to go to store April 4th to pick one up, but we lose our pre order incentives
Message 27 of 42

Howley
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Just off the phone with upgrades there and they said that we will still get pre order bonuses - galaxy buds plus - extra £100 for trade in that will come with the delivery. They are expecting handsets but obviously have no time frame. Think its likely gonna be that they get a delivery near the 4th of april as per the samsung website.
Message 28 of 42

AlexH95
  • 73 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I just had a call back didn't catch the department believe she said orders but it was a British office.

Anyway, she called to apologise for the delay advising the orders habe gone to stand still and they can't get any of the varirnts in 20, + and ultra but did advise the compensation they are offering is first month of the contract free when you receive the device.

They did mention that the pending lockdown may cause further issues and orders may be cancelled due to this and then re opened once orders opened up again but she could not comment on other get first refusal and if our offers stand.

Sounds like these calls are being made to all pre orders so if o2 call you know why
Message 29 of 42

Lisa72
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

O2 are crooks and are saying online upto 2 weeks delivery when they know this will not happen. They just want your money. I would go elsewhere.

Message 30 of 42