cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Run out of allowance

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I'm having a bit of a problem, something a bit strange! I usually top up to get my Simplicity Pay&Go allowance on the 20th of every month but it seems to have already run out before my next top up which will be Nov 20th. But I thought I was able to still text at least until I have to top up again next month, as I get unlimited texts but 300 mins for calls and my call time is all out but it still won't let me text. So have I basically just used up all my allowance before my next top up date and I'll have to top up earlier than Nov 20th? and then top up again on that date? I'm confused! I hope that all makes sense!

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Texts on monthly are limited to 12000 but not sure of the minutes. Perhaps someone from O2 can answer this?

Message 11 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Minutes and texts on pay months are kind of on a case by case basis, but so long as you're not hooking it up to any kind of autodialer and just using it for personal use, you shouldn't incur a FUP on pay monthly. I know one friend who posted on Facebook a few months ago who got a message that she'd sent over 22k of sms, turns out she'd been using an app to send group sms and was sending the same sms to 10 people at a time in these chats. 22,000!!!

Loads of figures get banded about, but I've never heard a credible one for pay monthly.
Message 12 of 13

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Thanks for that wanty, thought I had never seen any official figures anywhere:smileyhappy:

Message 13 of 13