cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rude Customer Service Call Agent

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello and good morning everyone and hope u guys are doing well and good...

Well basically I'm furious and really angry and its hard to get me to set off...by that 1 rude O2 call centre agent I mean its there job to listhen to us customers and help us it's never happened to me at O2 before but it did and arghh man she cut the phone on me and kept yawning when I was explaining my problem...O2 signal problem yet again and its getting on my nerves ....but than I called back and spoke to some other guy and he was really nice and tried his best to help me hopefully they said wait until Tuesday and they will try to help me out...
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
There's a lot to be said for great customer service. In many cases people will consider paying a little more for great customer service.
Message 11 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

The way I see it, you need to feed these things back. You don't have to complain to say that you wasn't happy the way you was delt with.

I work for o2, so i'll give you both sides of it.

I am very good at my job, I always try by best to help and even if I can't I feel really bad. I often bend the rules so much they must be made of elastic.

Me personally will help as much if the customer comes on and doesn't demand, speak down to me. If someone came on being horrible which is a lot, you won't get any help from anyone. I have had a lot of customers come on very angry but not personal just very frustrated with their issue.

Customers who think they should have what they want but when told its not possible, its automatically bad service 9 out of 10.

Most of us have heard it all and know when someone has genuaine issues and not trying to blag a new phone or get out the contract because they don't get signal at home but only discovered this 15 month later and they also use 20 hours in calls a month.

Treat the advisers with respect and even frustrated try to explain asking for help and advice and you will get somewhere most the time. 

Don't get me wrong, there are some lazy hard faced people that have an issue with leaving their problems at the door when coming to work and they do need the feed back.

Just don't demand, and expect what you want is the way it is.

o2 mostly are great cmpared to every other company ive been with, the other networks are appuling apart from t-mobile, never had a problem dealing with them and i'm not saying it because i've worked for them for 14yrs.

Know one is perfect.

I hope you get your issue resolved soon anyways 

Good luck

Message 12 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've worked in Call~Centres and held the position of Customer Service Manager.

Yes people are frustrated at various issues and usually ring a Call~Centre up as a last resort ,and are at the end of their tether.

This in my experience can be turned around by discussing the situation pro actively.

If someone is going to build a wall up because of a frustrated customer then perhaps customer service may not be the career for them.

Just my own personal take on the subject @Anonymous
Message 13 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
Agree, However "you've" held that position and I hold that position. As i stated, I have had very frustrated customer and tried to help but rude, people that belittle and swear at you are the ones that will not get help. This is proven every day. Yes it maybe wrong but, know one will help if they're being swore at. There's a difference in my statement and it also is true... again of my own opinion of 14 years.
Old saying, Treat people how you'd like to be treated.
Message 14 of 16

Cleoriff
  • 125989 Posts
  • 831 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Old saying, Treat people how you'd like to be treated.

Totally agree with that @Anonymous . Another old saying 'Dont shoot the messenger'

I my opinion (and years of experience) you can get much further with anything if you start off being pleasant.

I have often been known to swing into 'rottweiler mood'...but I never start off any conversation of complaint

with my angry head on.

My personal experience of O2 Customer service has been that they always go out of their way to be as

helpful as possible to me.

I honestly DON'T think that is just because I have been 'lucky'....Smiley Very Happy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 15 of 16

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93989 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

I have worked in an O2 call centre and with experience you know if a person has a genuine problem or not. Instinctively, an adviser will react to the tone of a caller and I agree totally that someone on the offensive immediately will be dealt with much less sympathetically than someone being calm and polite when stating their reason for the call. Common courtesy costs nothing but it should cut both ways.

Message 16 of 16