cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rubbish courier and no O2 chat.

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm in fomplete disbelief at how poor UKmail are as courier. I have tried to rearrange my phone delivery but get nothing. Stupid delivery times mean I can only receive my phone if I take a day off work. No option for alternative delivery address and no Saturday deliveries. Should use Royal Mail!
Oh and then you think you can get help via the O2 chat... Please come back between 7 and 11... It is between 7 and 11! So why does it never work?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

Don't use live chat for this please.

Speak to O2 uk customer services by phone.

o2 Customer Services Link http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

They may be able to accommodate a request or perhaps allow a collect from your local O2 store.
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
UK Mail DO offer Saturday deliveries but it is a premium service, i.e. There is an additional charge which o2 won't pay.

When you ordered your phone you should have known delivery would be Monday to Friday as that is the norm. Given that the usual offer is "next day delivery if you order before 10pm" (assuming in stock etc which is another conversation entirely)) then I don't see how on this occasion UKMail can be blamed if you weren't in to take delivery?

I normally have phones delivered to a place where I know there is someone to receive it such as at work. But I appreciate that may not suit everyone.

If you track your order you can arrange an alternate delivery date but you only have a short window to do this before the package is returned to o2. (5 days I think).
Message 3 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144360 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
We get many complaints on here about UK Mail 😞
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

It amazes some of us that O2 continue to use UK mail as a delivery company for their phones.

Intractable and with no concern for arrangements clients have to make...often more than once...Smiley Mad

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 7

jonsie
  • 93236 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6978 Solutions

I have had literally dozens of parcels delivered by UK mail over the last couple of years and hand on heart, I can honestly say I've never had a problem with them. Not the case for everyone I know.

Message 6 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

I have had literally dozens of parcels delivered by UK mail over the last couple of years and hand on heart, I can honestly say I've never had a problem with them. Not the case for everyone I know.

They must like you @jonsie  LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 7