cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rubbish Service

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am trying to move from Pay MOnthly to Pay and Go. WHat happened was I was sent the wrong type of SIM for Pay and Go but did not realise and the Pay Monthly team transferred me to it. Now I have the correct type of SIM but have been told my Number needs to be moved back to Pay monthly SIM and then back to new Pay and Go SIM. The issue is they keep saying they have done this and wait 24 hours and contact them to move back but when I do they state it has not been moved and we have to start all over again. 5 days later and it's still ongoing and now it looks like I will be charged another month if they move me back. What a joke.

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
All sounds very confusing but unfortunately we can't help...
If you drop a PM to Toby he may be able to assist you though....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
All sounds very confusing but unfortunately we can't help...
If you drop a PM to Toby he may be able to assist you though....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
If your doing this through Live Chat then circumvent them and ring o2 customer services.

202 contract.
4445 payg

Hope all gets sorted.
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

This has now been sorted and I have received compensation. It's a shame that you need to complain on a forum like this before action occurs.

Happy to have a result though.

Message 4 of 5

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Glad you're fixed up but it won't be anything to do with the forum as nobody from O2 could identify you from a post here.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 5 of 5