Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rolling plan disappeared

Louise2904
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I got a text from o2 saying I was out of data which is strange because I have a rolling plan and my monthly payment went out only 2 days ago. Went on the app and can see it says my payment was taken but that I have no rolling plan set up, which obviously I must if I’m being charged. I’ve tried to use virtual assistant on the website which was no help at all, that said it would redirect me to the app to get online assistance, but all it did was redirect me to the app on page that has commonly asked question which is absolutely useless. 

Where is my rolling plan and what am I being charged for? 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93248 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

This is a known issue and O2 are aware

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

or give them a call on 4445

Message 2 of 8

Louise2904
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Those links don't do anything. They take me to page that links me to a list o2’s social media accounts, all of which say not to contact them on there for customer support, and a link back to this website. Why is o2 customer service so difficult to obtain? It’s appalling. 

Message 3 of 8

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35951 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1593 Solutions

@Louise2904 wrote:

Those links don't do anything. They take me to page that links me to a list o2’s social media accounts, all of which say not to contact them on there for customer support, and a link back to this website. Why is o2 customer service so difficult to obtain? It’s appalling. 

Clicking through the link for Twitter O2 as mentioned in the page @jonsie shares above works for me, @Louise2904:

pgn_0-1707669117356.png

Are you sure your browser or internet connection is not denying you access somehow?

Message 4 of 8

Oxonian
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 5684 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 21 Solutions

@pgn wrote:

Are you sure your browser or internet connection is not denying you access somehow?

Are you trying to access them on your 'phone @Louise2904 that you have been told is out of data ? 

Message 5 of 8

Louise2904
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Obviously I’m not using data to access the internet; I’m using WiFi, otherwise I wouldn’t be able to access this site. My post is clearly about the lack of customer service on the social media sites. The Facebook messaging service has been disabled, and on instagram it clearly says not to contact them on there for customer service and to use their website. 

Message 6 of 8

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35951 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1593 Solutions

pgn_0-1707737522260.png

And below says to go to o2.co.uk, above says to talk to them there on Facebook:

pgn_0-1707737631468.png

I will tag @Dave-O2 - our Forum Manager - for confirmation that the three O2 Social Media channels listed at the link just below are the correct ones for engaging with the O2 Social Media Team, @Louise2904 - pending his reply later.

Message 7 of 8

Dave-O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 649 Posts
  • 40 Topics
  • 16 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @pgn 

@Louise2904 I can confirm that these are the correct links to use when contacting our Social Team.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram

Message 8 of 8