Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming to USA

kateaew
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi all, so is data etc in USA covered free of charge for pay monthly customers? I have a travel bolt on from 2017 which says £4.99 a day in countries that arent included in the 'free' countries (of which USA is a part of).

I'm just curious if I will get charged £4.99 for having the bolt on or whether it will be free as it's on the list on inclusive countries.

Thanks
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@kateaew 

If you have the Travel Inclusive bolt on, it's free in USA.

Guide: Roaming MegaGuide 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@kateaew 

If you have the Travel Inclusive bolt on, it's free in USA.

Guide: Roaming MegaGuide 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 5

kateaew
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have O2 Travel Inclusive Zone, is that the same thing? Should I turn off the other O2 Travel bolt on or will it sort itself out and not charge me for it?
Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
The other travel bolt on is for EU, there's no need too touch anything, you will be covered fine for USA.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 5

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12056 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
The only thing to be aware of is that after using 150Mb a day, your speed will be RIDICULOUSLY slow - down to about 0.5Mbps...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 5 of 5