cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming not working

Anonymous
Not applicable

My roaming isn’t working in France. I have mobile data switched on and roaming on. The 3 G sign is on at the top of the screen. Still not working. Any thoughts?

It looks like you landed on a popular topic that many are viewing!

Why not register to our community to be able to ask related questions if you need additional help, and interact with other members?

See also here some information on how to get started with the community and what other great things you could do here as a member. Smiley Happy

Community_STS_0.png
Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
Message 1 of 90
89 REPLIES 89

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Alistair2 wrote:
What about Hawai p30 can't call from Bulgaria any ideas

All answered here on your own thread @Alistair2 

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-As-You-Go/making-calls/m-p/1385194#M18896 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 81 of 90

Goshko
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Im use pay as you go in Bulgaria but not working!
Im try everything as manual networking! When select manual network I can make call only one time, hang up and problem! No more calls! But the internet working perfectly and messaging!
Message 82 of 90

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Goshko 

You'll need to contact O2 to see if you have any roaming bars on your account.

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 83 of 90

KS1986
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi I'm currently in tenerife.. people are trying to call me and it's going straight to o2 voicemail for some reason.. any help would be appreciated as I need this phone why I'm away for work in the u.k THANKS IN ADVANCE
Message 84 of 90

Hom
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am in Lisbon and having the same problem I did contact o2 also. I have done what you have said but having the same problem any one can help me?

Message 85 of 90

Chillman76
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have just encountered the same problem in France. I arrived on Saturday and after searching the net over the weekend I found this solution and I am pleased to say it seems to work. However why can't O2 come up with a better permanent solution. My wife's iphone is on the Virgin network and as soon as our Eurotunnel train arrived in Coquelles it pinged with a new network and has had no problems of any kind! 

Message 86 of 90

Fizzer71
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

This hasn’t worked for me 

Message 87 of 90

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35218 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

@Fizzer71 wrote:

This hasn’t worked for me 

You need to contact O2 to check for any active Bar - use the Social Media links just below this post if a call to 202 yields no joy, @Fizzer71.

Message 88 of 90

Rudolphthered
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Great. I had the same problem in Jersey today and that solved it. I just wonder why the guy from o2 who I was in the phone to for half an hour didn’t tell me to do that. 

Message 89 of 90

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Rudolphthered wrote:

Great. I had the same problem in Jersey today and that solved it. I just wonder why the guy from o2 who I was in the phone to for half an hour didn’t tell me to do that. 

Because training is non existent and they have no experience with using O2.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 90 of 90