Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming not working

William_1660
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

please i would like you to help me, i was using my o2 when i went to Ghana for visit and i eventualy left there and when i get back there back was about to topup with a voucher but it says to me that my line is restricted what should i do?

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@William_1660 wrote:

please i would like you to help me, i was using my o2 when i went to Ghana for visit and i eventualy left there and when i get back there back was about to topup with a voucher but it says to me that my line is restricted what should i do?

You need to contact customer services @William_1660 

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@William_1660 wrote:

You need to contact customer services @William_1660 

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

If your bill was larger than usual and especially somewhere like Ghana, they could well have restricted your account if they suspected a possible case of someone using your sim fraudulently or until you have made a payment for the excess.

Message 3 of 3