Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming in Europe

philo
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi. I am over in Belgium/Holland quite frequently and today my account has suddenly "You've now hit your 50MB/£48 roaming data limit". I've only just upgraded my contract and was wondering if anyone else has had a similar issue. I called CS and they say that there is an issue there end, which they hope to get fixed.
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Martin-O2From the last comments, it's still Travel Inclusive AND roaming in the EU...which of course should be free (within allowances))

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 17

dgilbert2
Level 13: Prompter
  • 936 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

I'm lost by all this. Before coming back to O2, using my mobile (regularly) in Europe was just like being at home these days. Why start sending texts about caps etc. unless your about to use up your included allowance.

Worrying!

Message 12 of 17

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone I've received a response about this issue, please see below. 

“We've had a small number of reports from customers who received a similar message. The issue has been fixed now and your Pay Monthly data, minutes and text allowances will work in the Europe zone, just like they do at home. Please try your service and let us know if you've any further issues.”

If anyone continues to have problems please let me know but this should be resolved now. wink

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 13 of 17

dgilbert2
  • 936 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

Thanks @Martin-O2  for the update. Hoping to not have any problems in a few weeks now that this has been resolved.

Message 14 of 17

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92912 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@dgilbert2 wrote:

Thanks @Martin-O2  for the update. Hoping to not have any problems in a few weeks now that this has been resolved.

Good luck and i hope all goes ok 👌👌

Message 15 of 17

dgilbert2
  • 936 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

Thank you @jonsie  Thanks!

Message 16 of 17

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

No worries @dgilbert2 and please let us know if you do have any issues but it should be fine! 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 17 of 17