Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards

Guevara
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 39 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I had a text from o2 saying I had earned £1 in rewards. so I clicked on the link and it took me to a page that said enter your o2 pay as you go number and we'll send you a rewards code to make sure it's really you. The thing is I have changed my number over from PAYG to pay monthly. Does the system think my number is still PAYG? will I be able to claim the rewards over to my monthly contract?
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

The T&C's for O2 Rewards can be found here https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/rewards/pay-and-go-rewards and clauses 21, 22 and 23 apply:

21 - To be eligible each Quarter, you must stay connected to O2 Pay As You Go on your current mobile number until your Rewards have been claimed or saved. If you change your O2 Pay As You Go mobile number during a Quarter you will not be eligible for any Rewards earned against the old mobile number at the end of that Quarter.

22 - If you change your O2 Pay As You Go mobile number during the Programme you must opt-in again on your new mobile number. Rewards will be earned from your new opt-in date to the end of that particular Quarter.

23 - In the event that you opt out of the Programme you will immediately lose your entitlement to all your Rewards.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Unfortunately no, you can no longer claim PAYG rewards.
I guess the system hasn't caught up yet.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 5

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

The T&C's for O2 Rewards can be found here https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/rewards/pay-and-go-rewards and clauses 21, 22 and 23 apply:

21 - To be eligible each Quarter, you must stay connected to O2 Pay As You Go on your current mobile number until your Rewards have been claimed or saved. If you change your O2 Pay As You Go mobile number during a Quarter you will not be eligible for any Rewards earned against the old mobile number at the end of that Quarter.

22 - If you change your O2 Pay As You Go mobile number during the Programme you must opt-in again on your new mobile number. Rewards will be earned from your new opt-in date to the end of that particular Quarter.

23 - In the event that you opt out of the Programme you will immediately lose your entitlement to all your Rewards.

Currently using:
Message 3 of 5

Guevara
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 39 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@MI5 Okay thanks for clearing that up.
Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
No probs slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 5 of 5