Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Topics: 746

Re: O2 Travel, Dublin, France, Belgium, Netherlands, luxemburg. Update 31/8/15. Channel Tunnel inclu

I don't travel round Spain...I am in the Malaga region (Costa del Sol) so I can only speak for that area.

Wifi is everywhere...hotels, bars, restaurants and shops. Even in theme, aqua and nature parks. These places know they won't get customers if they don't provide free wifi...

Add to that the WiFi I have installed in my apartment costs me £10 a month and is as good as I have at home.

No problem running 4 phones, 3 laptops and 2 tablets during our family break in July...

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Highlighted
Topics: 48
Kudos: 591
Solutions: 48

Re: O2 Travel, Dublin, France, Belgium, Netherlands, luxemburg. Update 31/8/15. Channel Tunnel inclu

@Cleoriff Sounds like your all sorted where you are.  Probably there is that much wifi that no one uses the networks, so when you get on its like. Oh a customer full speed ahead lol

Need Help, Just ask. We are one big Family here in the o2 Forum.
Use iPhone XS Max dual sim, SE, Honor 10, IPad Pro 11, Apple Watch 4 LTE, 100+ Mpbs Barrier and a Record Player.

Highlighted
Topics: 746

@darrengf wrote:

@Cleoriff Sounds like your all sorted where you are.  Probably there is that much wifi that no one uses the networks, so when you get on its like. Oh a customer full speed ahead lol

Yes...that could be it.... "Oh look...someone wants to use the network...what a shock' Bouncy

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker