Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returns

Connorh
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I’m wondering if anyone can help me out I returned a device after a couple of days of having it and I’ve received a bill for said device. I’ve tried to contact o2 and the line went dead after about 10 minutes of talking to them. Has anyone had a similar experience and could you tell me if the device got took off your account ?
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Connorh 

Call on these numbers. The one ending in 4005 is best Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Connorh 

Call on these numbers. The one ending in 4005 is best Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Hi @Connorh 

You need to contact O2. All numbers are in this guide Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Try 0800 587 4005 first. They are open from 8-6pm today.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 4

bigdavie88
Level 9: Fired up
  • 144 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 14 Solutions
If your bill cycle in middle of return period you would be billed for it. Once they have your returned device the payment on the device plan will be refunded.
Message 4 of 4