Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returns

mmali05
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I sent my phone back two weeks ago on the 18/03/2020. 02 are saying they haven't received it but my proof of postage says the signed for it on that day. What do I do

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93213 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6969 Solutions

It would appear that it's waiting to be scanned back into stock. Probably on the mailroom floor.

It's a case of waiting or trying to phone again for an update

Another option here:

https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Message 2 of 7

Bev3
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi I want to return my upgrade I recieved this morning and change it for a different model how can I do this as I cant get through to o2
Message 3 of 7

MI5
  • 144285 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions

From previous post it seems no one is working in the returns centre currently so no phones will get scanned in @mmali05 

@Bev3 O2 staff are recommending that you register your intention to return (but can't) with complaints, so yo can do it later when things get back to normal. https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 7

Bev3
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I sent an email through the link and it bounced back so I have no idea how to return my phone now as I have tried everything.
Message 5 of 7

MI5
  • 144285 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions
Just by continually trying to call.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 7

jonsie
  • 93213 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6969 Solutions