Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returns

DothrakiGirl198
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Hi all, so I took out a early upgrade on Tuesday, but later that day found out I could get a better deal elsewhere. So phone o2 to cancel the contract. Because the phone hadn’t been sent to me yet, they emailed dpd to send it back to them. Ect now I’m waiting for it to be marked as returned, I know this can take up to 5 days. I was just wondering if anyone could tell me, do you get a email or call to say it’s been marked and the contract cancelled. Or do I just have to keep phoning and checking.
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

DothrakiGirl198
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Phoned them and spoke to returns department. They marked it as returned. So now I can sort out my new phone.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@DothrakiGirl198  You should probably keep checking, and not rely on what you've been told. It's coming up to the weekend, so not much is likely to happen. Should O2 not be able to stop the delivery, you need to refuse it when it arrives. You should also check your bank statement for any charges.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 4

DothrakiGirl198
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
It’s already been sent back by dpd. I never received it, as it was stopped before. The only money out was for my mobile bill, from my current contract.
Message 3 of 4

DothrakiGirl198
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Phoned them and spoke to returns department. They marked it as returned. So now I can sort out my new phone.
Message 4 of 4