Did you mean: 

Returning my upgrade and is missing

gromnet
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Guys

I have big problem with O2 and called 202 100 times and they don’t want to help me.

I upgraded my phone to new Ipad but decided to cancel this and spoke with consultants and they send me special an envelope so i can post it back. I did this and i have tracking number. Tracking number told me that it was delivered on monday but today is friday and they are telling me that is not delivered.

i checked website o2.co.uk/repairs and same “waiting for device “

Is there is special email address that i can send proof that it was delivered to them 5 days ago ? 

I spoke with 202 10 times and they always disconnected me.

Thanks 

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12045 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1122 Solutions
There was a big network outage that means the phone lines have been really busy today, but that does not excuse you being hung up on.
Returns normally take 10-14 days to get back in the system so nothing will happen before then really.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12045 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1122 Solutions
There was a big network outage that means the phone lines have been really busy today, but that does not excuse you being hung up on.
Returns normally take 10-14 days to get back in the system so nothing will happen before then really.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 9

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122767 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@gromnet

It's not missing. Once it has been scanned into the system you will be able to track via this route

https://diagnostics.o2.co.uk/track-my-repair/

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 9

jonsie
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

It can take a week to be scanned back in once it's been received in the mail room.

Message 4 of 9

gromnet
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks guys

I checked already this website and there is a info “ waiting for device “ 

I’m just going to wait few more days. Maybe after 2 weeks i will try to call them again.

many thanks 

Message 5 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122767 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@gromnet

Do not leave it that long. They will only keep looking if you keep on at them. Annoying I know but really is the best way wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 9

jonsie
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions
Message 7 of 9

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @gromnet, how are you doing today? slight_smile Please do let us know if you've made any progress with this - any new info regarding your device yet?

Message 8 of 9

gromnet
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

I spoke with advisor 202 on Saturday. Told her everything and she check my tracking number with Royal Mail. She confirm that Ipad was delivered and she told me that everything will be sorted in 24 h as she marked that return was completed. Today is monday and nothing change. o2.co.uk/repairs still is showing that they are waiting for device. Tomorrow i will try again... 

Message 9 of 9