Did you mean: 

Returning customer order tracking

ClareBear
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi there,

i ordered an 11 Pro Max last Friday, I received an email with the order details and a reference but when I login to MyO2 I can’t see anyway to track my order, the only link is to view my old disconnected handset.

I just want to find an estimated delivery date, and ideas? 😊

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Benlfc
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
It technically wouldn’t show until the device is despatched however I also placed an order on Friday, didn’t receive email confirmation but my order shows in MyO2 as in progress, even if it showed you wouldn’t see an expected delivery date, you would have been provided an expected date through the pre order process as I was “get your phone from the 20th” and I pre ordered and was confirmed prior to 1pm

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Benlfc
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
It technically wouldn’t show until the device is despatched however I also placed an order on Friday, didn’t receive email confirmation but my order shows in MyO2 as in progress, even if it showed you wouldn’t see an expected delivery date, you would have been provided an expected date through the pre order process as I was “get your phone from the 20th” and I pre ordered and was confirmed prior to 1pm
Message 2 of 4

Benlfc
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
I just think if it shows it shows, if it doesn’t it doesn’t and if you get an email you get one and if you don’t you don’t, so long as you have an order number you can always call and chase the order, was it an upgrade or new customer?
Message 3 of 4

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good morning @ClareBear, and welcome to the community Wave

Thanks for posting about the recent Apple announcements! We’ve locked this thread as we’re keeping the conversation in one place this year so please drop in to our Apple Megathread and join the discussion there slight_smile

You can find it all on the page I linked to above, but for reference here's what we have in our official FAQs on this subject:

Q. I pre-ordered at *date/time*, when will I get my new iPhone?
A. 
Throughout your pre-order journey we display an expected delivery date. You can see this on the product shop page under the iPhone colour selection drop-down, above the 'Go to basket' button during our custom plans slider selections, and at the final basket/checkout screen. After ordering, we’ll keep you updated on your order as and when there’s progress.

Q. How do I stay up to date on my order?
A. 
You can keep an eye on your My O2 order status, and we’ll also keep you updated as and when there’s progress with your order.

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 4