cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returning Phone Query

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all. I got a new Pay Monthly contract and have tried the phone for a few days, I'm not enjoying it, I did like it in the store but day today usage has made me realise it just isn't for me. I think I'd rather go back to the handset brand I know and am familiar with. I understand I am within the 14 day period, so that's ok, but my quesiton is that I ordered this phone online, so can I return the phone to the O2 store and pick up the alternative phone right away, or do I have to post this one back and then wait with no phone until another phone is delivered? I'd rather not be without a phone for a few days so hopefully it's possible to just take it into a shopand return it and collect a new one there. Thanks for any help you can give. 

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143421 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Anonymous Phone must go back the route it came, ie online must be returned in post, but in store to in store is OK. 

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-sims-and-devices/our-change-of-mind-policy 

Making a return or exchange

You’ll need to package it up how you got it. That means using the original packaging and including any accessory or bundle packs. If you bought your device from an O2 shop you’ll need to return it there. If you ordered it online or over the phone, you’ll need to contact us.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143421 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Anonymous Phone must go back the route it came, ie online must be returned in post, but in store to in store is OK. 

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-sims-and-devices/our-change-of-mind-policy 

Making a return or exchange

You’ll need to package it up how you got it. That means using the original packaging and including any accessory or bundle packs. If you bought your device from an O2 shop you’ll need to return it there. If you ordered it online or over the phone, you’ll need to contact us.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous, and sorry to hear you weren't happy with your latest purchase! I hope the information helps you get this sorted, and I'd be curious to knwo which device you're going to go for now? slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 3